Put Your Tone Into Hyperdrive The Warp Drive effectively turns your instrument into a supersonic sledgehammer! With its vast gain range, Warp Drive will give you everything from the smoothest crunch tones to the meanest and most manic metal tones you’ve ever heard and with its foot-switchable noise gate and paracentric EQ, you’ll be unleashing tight and punchy distortion tones in no time. Now add in on-the-fly tone sculpting or foot-controlled phaser and wah sounds via the optional Stone Deaf EP-1 active expression pedal and you have one of the most powerful sonic weapons on the planet.
• Vast gain range – from light crunch to lean mean metal tones
• Switchable Noise Gate – for super-tight high-gain tones
• Highly sculptable Paracentric EQ – for perfect tones with any rig
• Phaser/Wah functionality via Stone Deaf EP-1 active expression pedal
• Top-mounted I/O • Handmade in the UK
• True-Bypass switching
• Powered by opt. 9V PP3 battery or PSU (9V DC, centre -, 2.1mm, ~35mA current draw) The Warp Drive is a high-gain Paracentric-Distortion filter and when we say high-gain we mean really high-gain! With its ultra-saturated cascading gain stage circuit, you can craft those often hard to get saturated tones you love with ease. From Sabbath-era hard rock metal, Pantera early 1990’s metal or even more modern metal tones like Mastodon, Bullet for My Valentine and Trivium, it’s all here in spades. The built-in noise gate allows for very tight rhythm playing and holds extremely well if you want to gain stack even further into the pedal. It’s not all about gain though. Without the control Warp Drive allows, most high-gain pedals will leave just a mush of distortion that can be hard to tame. Like no other pedal before it and with the built-in Paracentric EQ, you can refine your tone to cut through the mix or do novel layering techniques when recording different frequencies from the pedal. All of this gives you that huge sounding guitar tone so prominent in metal and hard rock music. Add a Stone Deaf EP-1 active expression pedal to the expression input control and on top of the impressive regular tone shaping features, Warp Drive can also be used for high gain wah, phaser as well as the ability to control your tone on the fly with your foot. *** Please note *** The expression input will only work with Stone Deaf EP-1 active expression pedal. Each Warp Drive is proudly manufactured by Stone Deaf in our factory based in Manchester, England.
Each Warp Drive is proudly manufactured by Stone Deaf in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England.